Anglo Pacific Tax Services offer a fast and efficient tax rebate service for individuals entitled to a tax refund on termination of employment in the UK. We operate a client account and are bonded members of the Association of Tax Agents (ATA), for your total protection and peace of mind. Read More
As a member of the Commonwealth holding a working visa or an EU citizen you are considered by the Inland Revenue as resident in the UK for tax purposes. At the end of employment you may be entitled to a refund if:
- Your earnings during the year were less than the tax threshold.
- You leave employment before the end of the financial year.
- You have been taxed under a wrong tax code.
- You have been assesed for emergency tax.
- You have been assessed on a CIS 25 basic (construction workers).
Tax refunds can be time-consuming and may often involve lengthy correspondence with the Inland Revenue. We aim to simplify the process and will pay your refund directly to your bank account.
To calculate your rebate entitlement on-line click on our rebate calculator, or simply call us and get the facts from our friendly experts.
As a special incentive to our shipping customers we'll claim your tax rebate at a discounted rate of only 10% of rebate awarded. Don't miss out on this unique opportunity, which could result in paying for your entire shipping costs!