Career Opportunities with Anglo Pacific
Start, build and further your career at Anglo Pacific, the UK’s leading International mover of personal and household effects! We are always excited to welcome new, dynamic people to our London, Manchester or Glasgow offices. We boast brilliant teams, from the excellent drivers to our fine art specialists to our managers who all play a pivotal role in the company’s continuing growth and development.
JOB TITLE: Sales Coordinator
Location: M32 0SZ
We are looking for candidates with a Sales and Administration background to expand our successful Manchester branch. The ideal Sales Coordinator will have previous experience in a similar role. A competitive salary will be offered alongside the opportunity to work in a well established & friendly company. Full support and training will be given.
- Sell and manage shipments of household and personal effects around the world.
- Responsible for quoting customers, making bookings, liaising with Shipping Lines, arranging collections and deliveries,
- Dealing with many different countries, ports and airports and of course customers in this exciting and often fast moving environment, it makes this role interesting and rewarding.
- Making sure all company databases are up to date and accurate at all times.
- Additional administrative support to team members and senior management as and when required.
- It is essential to comply with environmental policies.
- Previous Sales and administration skills
- A good knowledge of world geography would be an advantage
- Able to engage with all levels of customers in a positive and empathetic manner
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- A team player with high level of dedication
- Ability to work under strict deadlines
- Able to work independently
- Computer literacy in MS Outlook, Word and Excel
- Resilience and Meticulous in nature
How to apply:
If you feel you have the necessary skills for this role please send your CV, along with your salary expectation to [email protected]. Candidates will only be contacted if they are invited for interview. You must be eligible to work in the UK.
Our client is committed to equal opportunities for all, irrespective of race, colour, religion, nationality, gender, sexuality, disability, marital status or age.
Whilst we provide the best training in the industry, we require candidates with relevant experience, strong communication and administrative skills, the ability to work well under pressure, successfully prioritise and be able to think on their feet.
If you aspire to a challenging career opportunity within a friendly, young environment then please email your CV in confidence. An attractive remuneration package is offered!
Getting the ball rolling for your international removals is as easy as A, B, C.
You can call us to arrange your video survey and one of our move coordinators can accurately assess the items that you want to send to any European or international destination.
Once we know what you are shipping and where to, we can then provide you with a precise moving quote. It’s as simple as that!
- Book a remote video survey
- Show us your items
- Get your quote