UK to Thailand Freight at your Fingertips
Do you have household or personal effects that you need to send to Thailand but you’re not sure of the best way to do so? If you are emigrating to Thailand, relocating your business or even if you want to send a surprise to a friend across the pond, you can join the other 20,000 customers every year who utilise Anglo Pacific’s freight shipping to Thailand services.
We have come a long way since our inception in 1978, consistently altering, adjusting and advancing our services to become of the UK’s leading freight companies for the UK to Thailand deliveries.
To keep up with the continuous growth of the digital sphere and to ensure our facilities are easily accessible for our customers, we have taken our services online so you can now book, manage, oversee and track your freight to Thailand every step of the way.
Reasons to Choose Anglo Pacific for Freight Shipping UK to Thailand
- Save Money on Excessive Airline Extra Baggage Fees to Thailand
- No Time-Wasting at Baggage Check-In Desks and Luggage Carousels
- Sea Freight and Air Freight to Thailand Available
- Ease a Load Off and Let Anglo Pacific Steer the Ship from the Start
- Online Booking, Management and Thailand Freight Tracking for your Convenience
- Globally Recognised FIDI Accredited International Mover
- Honoured Members of the British Association of Removers (BAR)
Freight forwarding to Thailand means you don’t have to eliminate and sacrifice any of your loved belongings when you move to Thailand. Whether that is clothes, furniture or your car, shipping freight to Thailand with Anglo Pacific is the solution you need.
Your shipping possibilities are endless, but items that we frequently send as part of our UK to Thailand freight service include:
- Dressing tables, wardrobes, chest of drawers and beds
- Sofas, armchairs, televisions and console units
- Bookshelves, file cabinets, office chairs and desks
- Computers and server systems
- Suitcases of extra clothes, accessories and shoes
- Make-up, jewellery and toiletries
- Motorbikes, cars and bicycles
- Golf clubs, skis, snowboards and surfboards
- Weights, work tools and musical instruments
Thailand has a specified list of restricted or prohibited items that we cannot import or only able to do so with prior approval. However, if Thailand permits it – we ship it! Further information about this can be discussed with your move coordinator.
A lot of freight companies apply a one-size-fits-all method for their services of freight from the UK to Thailand, but we know this won’t give our customers the best experience. At Anglo Pacific, we tailor all freight shipping to Thailand consignments to suit the specifications of each individual customer.
We have two main transport methods for our Thailand freight shipping and a bonus method to assist the process; sea freight, air freight and road freight.
Sea Freight UK to Thailand
If you want to send goods to Thailand on a budget, sea freight shipping is a great option. It has the most economical freight costs to Thailand and is therefore highly popular among our customers. Your items are packed into moving boxes and then we determine if sole-use or dedicated container shipping to Thailand is most beneficial based on the number of boxes.
Sea freight to Thailand from the UK in a shared shipping container means your goods are loaded into a shipping container, alongside the boxes of other Anglo Pacific customers. You are only charged based on the space your boxes consume within the container; ideal for customers seeking cheap freight to Thailand.
Sole-use sea freight to Thailand is favourable for large home loads or car shipping to Thailand. You are allocated a 20ft or 40ft shipping container and charged one flat rate for the dedicated use of this shipping container.
Air Freight to Thailand
If you need your consignment to arrive in Thailand urgently, or if you only send one or two moving boxes, air freight from the UK to Thailand is effective. The average time of air freight delivery to Thailand is 7 to 10 days, in contrast to the average 6 to 8 weeks for sea freight. However, this speedy service comes with much higher freight charges to Thailand.
Air freight to Thailand costs are calculated based on the weight of your bags, boxes and suitcases, and so this option is only used when minimal amounts of luggage are being sent or in emergency circumstances.
Road Freight Services
Road freight is a bonus option when sending freight to Thailand. Road freight is often the sole method of transport for the UK to UK deliveries, but it does make a great accompaniment alongside air and sea freight deliveries to Thailand.
If you live a fair distance from our delivery ports in Thailand, we use road freight to deliver the consignment directly to your door. It can often speed up delivery times as well as help to keep our freight costs to Thailand as economical as possible.
Moving to Thailand is already a big undertaking, so you don’t want to have to focus too much on shipping freight to Thailand. Luckily, our experts at Anglo Pacific take the reins from the start and handle all of the hard graft.
Our freight from the UK to Thailand services was designed with your best interests at heart, which is why we provide a transparent all-inclusive quote, meaning you don’t have to worry about the financial aggravation of hidden costs down the line.
Our comprehensive freight forwarding to Thailand includes;
- A dedicated move coordinator to plan & organise your freight to Thailand from the outset
- Sturdy tea cartons and packing materials to protect your belongings on their way to Thailand
- Expert movers and packers will pack your items and create a full inventory
- Pack item onto trucks and taken for loading onto the sea or air freight to Thailand
- We organise Thailand customs clearances and complete any necessary documents
- Freight forwarding directly to desired address or awaiting collection in Thailand if preferred
- We can help with unpacking and dispose of any used packing materials and moving boxes
To obtain your UK to Thailand freight quote today, book a home survey and a freight expert can assess your load and provide you with a detailed, no-obligation estimate for sending freight to Thailand.
- Book a remote video survey
- Show us your items
- Get your quote